Why airport shuttles are the best way to get around Rome
Why move by shuttle from the airport
When you arrive in Rome with a flight, the first thing to do is find the best way to move from the airport to your destination in the city. Taking a taxi can be expensive and, especially at peak times, you get stuck in traffic.
For this reason, airport shuttles are increasingly in demand for getting to and from Rome’s airports. It is a convenient, fast and economical service. Mainly these are the reasons why shuttles are preferred to taxis:
- Low costs. Shuttle prices are standard and fixed, calculated according to the route, regardless of traffic. It ranges from 15 to 30 euros to reach the city center from Fiumicino or Ciampino.
- Reduced travel times. The shuttles have bus lanes so as to overcome most of the traffic jams. They also make few intermediate stops.
- Comfort. Inside the shuttles there is space for luggage and it is possible to check-in for the return flight. The seats are wide and blankets and necklaces are available for the night routes.
- Frequent hours. The shuttles depart every 15-30 minutes, from early morning to late evening, following both landing and take-off times.
- Safety. The shuttle drivers are professionals, licensed. The shuttles are modern, equipped with all safety systems to minimize risks.
Furthermore, the airport shuttles serve a great variety of destinations in Rome: from the historic center (Termini, Colosseum, Trevi…) to peripheral areas such as Eur, Ostiense and beyond the Grande Raccordo Anulare.
Thanks to the widespread network of stops, the shuttles allow you to easily reach hotels, hospitals, stations and any other destination in the city. The drivers are aware of alternative routes to ensure a relaxed journey after a flight.
Who to trust
If this is what you are looking for in the Rome airport transfer service, on the Rome Airport Transportation website you will find exactly everything you need to know about this service, contact details to contact them immediately.